Welcome to the Youth Services Department! We have great books, movies, activities, and programs for babies – teens!
Handle with Care
Take good care of your library materials by following these suggestions:
- Wash your hands before handling library materials. Help keep our items clean.
- Carry and keep your items in a safe, dry place.
- Keep food and drinks away from your library materials.
- Keep your library materials away from younger children or pets who might accidentally damage them.
- Use a bookmark to mark your place in a book. Do not fold or dog-ear the pages. We always have free bookmarks at the circulation desks!
- Do not write or draw in library books.
- Handle DVDs carefully and always keep the discs in their cases when not in use.
- Do not try to repair library materials yourself. Let the library staff know about the damage when you return the item.
- If something happens, please let us know. We will work with you to make it right.
Safe Child Policy
All children under the age of 10 must have a parent or adult guardian accompany them at all times while using the library.