Can’t make it into the library building? Let us bring library materials to you!
Curbside service is available during regular business hours:
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
To get CPL materials via Curbside Pickup:
- You must have a library card. If you do not have a library card and cannot come into the building to apply for one, please call us at (765) 855-5223.
- You can place a hold on materials by searching our Evergreen catalog OR you can call and request materials at 765-855-5223.
- If calling, you can request specific materials or have staff select materials in the media or genre you prefer.
- You will receive an automated call, email, or text when your materials are ready to pick up (depending on your personal settings). Materials will be checked out and bagged with a receipt for you.
- When picking up materials, if you are driving, please remain in your vehicle. If walking, please stand outside the building and maintain safe distancing. If you have not made prior arrangements with staff, please call 765-855-5223, and they will deliver your requested materials bagged and in a safe manner.
- If you have materials to return, please put them in the outside book/DVD return boxes on the alley. Contact us if you are physically unable to pick up materials.
- Document services (printing/copying, scanning, faxing) are also available via curbside.