All restrictions are subject to change as necessary.
Current Library Guidelines
Masks are recommended.
Social distancing is encouraged. Please maintain the recommended minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
All of our service points will have plexiglass counter shields installed.
If you are sick, or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please stay home or use the library’s curbside service. Library visitors who are ill may be asked to leave the building or wear a mask.
Limited Contact Options
Curbside Service is available Monday – Saturday (more information below).
Access library materials through Evergreen’s online catalog.
Borrow E-Books through Libby or Hoopla.
Get free Wi-Fi that reaches out to our parking lot.
Stay up-to-date with our News Page.
Curbside service is available Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
To get CPL materials via Curbside Pickup:
- You must have a library card. If you do not have a library card and cannot come into the building to apply for one, please call us at (765) 855-5223.
- You can place a hold on materials by searching our Evergreen catalog OR you can call and request materials at 765-855-5223.
- If calling, you can request specific materials or have staff select materials in the media or genre you prefer.
- You will receive an automated call, email, or text when your materials are ready to pick up (depending on your personal settings). Materials will be checked out with a receipt for you.
- When picking up materials, if you are driving, please remain in your vehicle. If walking, please stand outside the building and maintain safe distancing. If you have not made prior arrangements with staff, please call 765-855-5223, and they will deliver your requested materials in a safe manner.
- If you have materials to return, please put them in the outside book/DVD return boxes on the alley. Contact us if you are physically unable to pick up materials.