𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗨𝗣 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸?
Curbside service is available Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Friday 10 a.m – 5 p.m.
To get CPL materials via Curbside Pickup:
• You must have a library card. You can apply for a temporary e-card.
• You can request 10 items per pickup. If calling,
you can request specific materials or have staff
select materials in the media or genre you
• CPL staff will contact you by phone when your
materials are ready. Materials will be checked
out and bagged with a receipt for you.
• When picking up materials, if you are driving please remain in your vehicle. If walking, please stand outside the building and maintain safe distancing. If you have not made prior arrangements with staff, please call 765-855-5223, and they will deliver your requested materials bagged and in a safe manner.
• If you have materials to return, please put them
in the outside book/DVD return boxes on the
Contact us if you are physically unable to pickup materials.
FREE Digital Resources:
PARTICIPATE IN THE 2020 U.S. CENSUS:
Hours: Monday: 2-6 p.m.
*Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wednesday: 2-6 p.m.
*Thursday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*Friday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*From 10-11 a.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday we will offer a dedicated hour for seniors and for those with health risks.
Library board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.