𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗨𝗣 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸?
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗖𝗣𝗟 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟭𝟬 𝗮.𝗺. – 𝟭 𝗽.𝗺. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰 – 𝟳 𝗽.𝗺. 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝟰:𝟯𝟬 – 𝟲:𝟯𝟬 𝗣.𝗠. 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦.
To get CPL materials via Curbside Pickup:
• You must have a library card. You can apply for a temporary e-card.
• You can request 10 items per pickup. If calling,
you can request specific materials or have staff
select materials in the media or genre you
• CPL staff will contact you by phone when your
materials are ready. Materials will be checked
out and bagged with a receipt for you. (Currently,
all items are checked out till 07/01/2020.)
• When picking up materials, if you are driving please remain in your vehicle. If walking, please stand outside the building and maintain safe distancing. If you have not made prior arrangements with staff, please call 765-855-5223, and they will deliver your requested materials bagged and in a safe manner.
• If you have materials to return, please put them
in the outside book/DVD return boxes on the