Current Building Hours
Monday: 1-6 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m.* – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 1-6 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m.* – 4 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m.* – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (curbside only)
Curbside and phone service are available Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
All restrictions are subject to change as necessary.
*From 10-11 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, we continue to offer a dedicated hour for seniors and for those with health risks. Doors will be locked during this hour. Patrons with health risks can ring the doorbell to alert staff of their arrival. Thank you for your cooperation.
New Library Rules
Masks are required for all library visitors age 2 and older. A disposable mask will be available for patrons who do not have one. Masks must cover both the mouth and nose during the entire visit.
Social distancing is practiced. Please maintain the recommended minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
Occupancy is limited.
Children under 16 must stay with an adult at all times.
Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
Meeting rooms will be unavailable.
All of our service points will have plexiglass counter shields installed.
All materials should be returned in the outdoor dropboxes or the book return in the entryway.
If you are sick, or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please stay home.
Employees will be following reopening safeguards.
Curbside Service is available with new hours (more information below).
Access to library materials through Evergreen’s online catalog.
Get free Wi-Fi that reaches out to our parking lot.
Stay up-to-date with our News Page.
Curbside service is available Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
To get CPL materials via Curbside Pickup:
- You must have a library card. If you do not have a library card and cannot come into the building to apply for one, please call us at (765) 855-5223.
- You can place a hold on materials by searching our Evergreen catalog OR you can call and request materials at 765-855-5223.
- If calling, you can request specific materials or have staff select materials in the media or genre you prefer.
- If you placed holds over the phone, CPL staff will call you when your materials are ready. If you placed holds through the Evergreen website, you will receive an automated call, email, or text when your materials are ready (depending on your personal settings). Materials will be checked out and bagged with a receipt for you.
- When picking up materials, if you are driving, please remain in your vehicle. If walking, please stand outside the building and maintain safe distancing. If you have not made prior arrangements with staff, please call 765-855-5223, and they will deliver your requested materials bagged and in a safe manner.
- If you have materials to return, please put them in the outside book/DVD return boxes on the alley. Contact us if you are physically unable to pick up materials.