Celebrate the magic of reading with us this summer as you IMAGINE YOUR STORY!
July 7 – 31, 2020
All ages (babies – adults) can read and complete activities this summer to earn a prize and a chance to win one of three grand prizes in our all-ages drawing!
This year, everyone will work on a BINGO-style sheet of reading and other activities. One side is for kids of all ages. The other side is for teens and adults. (Teens may choose to complete either side of the sheet, but are held to the limit of five raffle entries per person. Caregivers of very young children may modify any of the activities as necessary to match their child’s developmental level.)
We will also have Grab-n-Go bags of activities and crafts you can do at home for extra fun! We have bags for Pre-Readers, School-Age Kids, and Teens/Adults. Stop by the library to pick up a bag or have it brought out to your vehicle. You can also access the files below to print from home or to compare age groups.
So, How Does It Work?
- Grab Your BINGO Sheet —
- Pick up a paper copy in the library building, or request it for curbside pickup. OR-
- Download the file from this page (see below) and print a copy at home. OR-
- Save the image from our Facebook page and use the photo editing tools on your device to mark off the squares digitally.
- Mark off each activity as you complete it.
- Once you get FIVE in a row (side to side, up and down, or diagonally), you will be eligible to collect your prize and your name will be entered into the grand-prize drawing.
- Contact the library to report your progress —
- Take a photo of your printed sheet, or a screenshot of your digital sheet, and email it to SRP20CPL@gmail.com. Please include your full name and phone number. OR-
- Take a photo or screenshot and send it to us through a Facebook message (www.facebook.com/centervillepubliclibrary). Please include your full name and phone number. OR-
- Call us at 765-855-5223 and verbally report which activities you’ve completed.
- Library staff will enter your name into the grand-prize drawing, which will be held during the first full week of August.
- Collect your prize!
- Children and Teens – Visit http://tiny.cc/cpl20 to see the list of available prize books. You can sort the list to show “All Collections” or show only the type of books you’re interested in (beginning readers, chapter books, YA, etc.). Notify the library and tell us which prize book you would like. Stop by during library hours to pick up your book in the building or curbside.
- Adults – When you contact the library to record your progress, library staff will let you know when you can pick up your prize.
- Continue completing and reporting activities for an additional entry into the grand-prize drawing for each row you complete (maximum of five entries per person). All entries must be in before 5:00 p.m. on July 31.
Grand Prize Drawing:
There will be three grand prizes up for grabs – two pairs of Kings Island tickets (single-day admission good through the end of 2020) and a Walmart gift card. The drawing will be held during the first full week of August. Winners will choose their prize in the order their names are drawn.
Make sure to also like us on Facebook to access video storytimes, weekly photo challenges, and more this summer!